Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Dubrovnik By Wall and By Sea!

LOCATION:

Dubrovnik, Croatia

 

After so many cities, it's only natural that some just impress more than others. Well, Dubrovnik was absolutely a highlight - dare I say even a favorite. Though there is obviously tons of history here, I loved it so much I can't even think of the right words to say so this post is just going to be a picture slideshow of my personal Dubrovnik favorite moments - mainly the famous city walls and the super awesome sea kayaking adventure Erin and I had. Enjoy!

 

Ruins inside the walls.

Erin in a power pose.

A non-seaside view of the walls.

And a seaside one.

My wall Rapunzel moment - sadly my hair is not long enough for a prince to climb up.


The red tile roofs inside the city walls, with Lokrum island in the background.

This one's for you dad - "we're gonna need a bigger boat."

And the fortress next to the walls.

Kayaks, ready for a ride.

Do I look scared here? I am a little.

But Erin was a good steerer, so no need to worry!

This is the super secret cave beach we kayaked to.

That's the boat that's picking us up - funny right? Someday...

Not scared anymore, kayaking is my new favorite!

Heading back for a sea view of the walls.

I heart Dubrovnik!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment