Thursday, April 4, 2013

London Tourist Photo Dump

LOCATION:

London, England

 

Despite the fact that I spent a good few months here many years ago, I still got a little giddy when I saw some of the major tourist attractions. While I definitely spent more time this trip exploring things I had never seen before, here is my purely photographic tourist London blog post.

London Bridge, not to be confused with...
Tower Bridge.
Millennium Bridge to St. Paul's Cathedral
St. Paul's Cathedral

 

The London Eye (and blue sky!!!!)
This looks fake right? I swear I took it!

 

Big Ben and Parliment
BIG Big Ben

 

Westminster Abbey

 

National Gallery at dusk

 

Trafalgar Square

 

Cool cab (yay Vodafone!)

 

Sandcastle sculpting (ok, not a London tourist attraction but still cool)

 

My time in London (both part one and part two!) this trip have been very well spent. I feel like I saw everything that I wanted to see, and discovered many new things about the city that I loved. I even found my old school and apartment, which brought back some fun memories. I am ready to leave the UK for Spain now though, time to trade in the gloves, hats, and double-layers of pants for tee shirts and sandals! Sunshine, here I come!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment